About Standard Kepler
Started as a group of developers on Ethereum, we have grown to become Asia’s leading integrated solution provider of Blockchain financial services. We now provide marketing changing research insights, in addition to holistic advisory, brokerage, and custodian services.
We do acknowledge that speculation and volatility in the crypto market is rampant, but Standard Kepler insists on providing solid and in-depth analysis into companies, industries, markets, and world economies. Brought together by our love for technology, and conviction that Blockchain tech has the potential to transform our modern world, Standard Kepler is establishing itself as a leader in the field of crypto investment research.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Fund Accountant.
- Reviewing Net Asset Value reports and reconciliation prepared by servicing team
- Provide support in preparing relevant reporting to clients on a regular basis
- Provide administrative support to company secretarial and compliance functions
- Monitor bank reconciliations & assist in bank operations
- Perform operational and administrative work and assist in answering stakeholders enquiries
- Report and escalate any issues and participate in other ad-hoc projects as required
Qualifications and Skill-set
- Excellent and well-structured written & verbal communication skills
- Native or professional proficiency in both English and Mandarin
- Degree holder in Accounting or finance discipline
- Prior work experience is a plus
- Savvy, proactive & hard working with strong professional accountability
- Please send your application together with a resume to [email protected]